Wednesday, May 29, 2013
- Business around the World PowerPoint Template: You can attract and impress your clients or audience with ‘Business around the World PowerPoint Template’. It is really appealing template. It is brought to you by Digital-Office-Pro. You have various color choices available for this template like grey, blue etc. The slides for this template come with PowerPoint diagrams, pie charts and shapes too. Make your presentation beautiful using this fully-editable template in your presentation.
- Global Business Professionals PowerPoint Template: The template is blue in color and will attract the viewers through its light background and serenity. This template is also powered by Digital-Office-Pro. This template is great choice for making presentations on outsourcing, manager, leadership, human resources, marketing and group of workers. The PowerPoint slides for this template also come with shapes, pie charts and diagrams. Most of the professionals use this template for presentation on marketing and finance.
- Global Partner PowerPoint Presentation Template: The smartest of all templates is- Global Partner PowerPoint Presentation Template. This is royal blue in color. This template is designed by Microsoft itself. The Global Partner PowerPoint Presentation Template can be used in corporate presentations and presentations for multinational companies. The slide design also has a really impressive globe in background and a modern footer attached to it.
- On Target PowerPoint Template: It is a business marketing template designed by Presentermedia.com. This template is generally used for marketing and goal planning presentations. It also has shapes, diagrams and pie charts in it. The background of this template shows a bulls-eye hit by the arrow at the center which makes this template suitable for goal planning presentations.
- Corporate Business Green PowerPoint
The template is completely free and is green in color. Corporate Business Green PowerPoint Template is designed by Microsoft. The slide background contains map of the world and city building photo on top of cover slide. The template is quite simple but looks highly professional. It is highly used for business presentations. One its greatest feature is that it is a widescreen template.
Wednesday, May 29, 2013 by Pulkit Juneja · 0
Thursday, February 28, 2013
E - Efficient
D - Durable
That is my definition of LEDs, or light emitting diodes, be it for lighting purposes or for television; commercial or for domestic use; LEDs provide just the perfect combination of the cost effectiveness, efficiency and longevity. Light emitting diode works on the same principles as that of an ordinary diode, but is operative in emitting light. This is possible due to the participating elements (belonging to the semi-conductor group) in the diode –which produce light when the atoms of the first element having greater energy loses electrons to the other element for shedding energy.
LEDs have been used as a critical component in many electrical devices since long, however the use of LEDs for lighting purposes is quite recent. Characteristically LEDs have been used in flashlights, backlights, camera flashes and mobile phones. The infra-red versions of LEDs are used for night illumination.
However in the modern day LEDs have grown to be a major favorite in domestic and commercial lighting arena even surpassing CFLs which have been counted as being more efficient than the neon tube-lights and traditional incandescent bulbs. LEDs have proven to be the better option due to the various advantages they offer.
Let us begin with physical aspects. In contrast to the CFLs which are only available in white, LEDs are available in a wide range of colors which is certainly more attractive to the consumers. LED lighting is in fact in great demand for decoration purposes, both indoors and outdoors. “Fairy lights” seem to have completely taken over from the CFL in the party décor category.
Brighter is better
LED lights are based on the phenomenon of electroluminescence; hence they are comparatively more compact and provide greater brightness than CFLs. this is a contributing reason as to why more and more people are drifting towards LEDs.
Presently the cost of LEDs is more than CFLs, but its long life actually makes up more than the worth of its initial prices. With increased demand and bulk production, the cost is expected to go down further. The initial cost of LEDs should definitely not be a dissuading factor as the low power consumption and almost 6 times greater longevity than CFLs, probably makes is more cost effective than CFLs.
In stark distinction to the CFLs, LEDs have much lesser harmful impact on the environment. The LEDs do not contain mercury, do not emit Ultraviolet rays, radiate less heat and the carbon emission rate is also very low, such that a building’s carbon footprint can go down by 85%, if the incandescent lights are replaced by LEDs (now that is certainly very encouraging).
LEDs are easier to control and program and are neither sensitive to low temperatures nor humidity. Couple the long life of LEDs with features of being robust and hardy, resistant to shocks, vibration, jarring and bumping, and this will undoubtedly make for the best deal in place.
Thursday, February 28, 2013 by Pulkit Juneja · 0
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Wednesday, November 21, 2012 by Pulkit Juneja · 0
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
The Android mobile phone gives out a reasonable platform for downloading tools as well as online applications for free. A user doesn’t really need to pay for the applications being offered by Android and it could be downloaded even without paying any extra. These applications are developed by third parties or from professionals of a certain development company. These apps are created with keeping different requirements of the clients and are completed with the assistance of advanced technology. What’s more is that, it doesn’t need any sort of licensing permission. These apps could be taken on affordable prices, making it reasonable to make more unique apps for the android industry. These days, most of the Android mobiles are building in systems that are priced based upon its features.
Moreover, the Android phones are also built with the integrated and advanced technology, providing the needed platform for different applications. Most of the programs could also be combined with a certain platform. Most of the times, development companies for mobiles are using Android as their platform for combining different programs and promote them. Such phones are coveted and in higher demands in the present generation. The android phones are branded for its user-friendliness, multi-tasking and multi-functional abilities. They are run by the well-tailored graphics in both 2 and 3D libraries intended with the usage of Open GL ES 1.0.
The Android phones are designed for making the task much easier, enabling it with the right security for the user’s safety. These simply have the framework of features applications that is being used for replacing or re-using the phone’s major components. The phone browser is even dependent on the open source of the engine, built-in SQLite, wherein one could store essential data. These special phones are enabled with the formats that support media just like video, audio and images like MP4, MPEG4, AAC and more. It also has different add-on features just like Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth, Camera, the GPS navigator that offers greater advantage and the compass right on a handset.
Other best features one could find in this superior mobile phone is its capacity of storage., emulator, tool for debugging, profiling and the plug-ins. Such phones are simply patented by features, especially the Amoled display, sleek design as well as its processor, which is the dual-core application. There’s just lots of latest trends in mobile phone that you could find in Android handsets. So, why not give it a try?
This article was written by Brad Harris, researcher and lead writer for netcoupons online. Brad has an avid interest in all things technology and loves writing about the latest trends in tech.
Tuesday, November 13, 2012 by Pulkit Juneja · 0
Monday, October 8, 2012
1. A computer is expensive machinery that one cannot do without in these times. Many a times many of us have faced a situation when we have lost all the data because of a sudden blackout. The pain and agony of the work gone is tremendous. A UPS makes sure that this does not happen. Even if the work has not been saved and a powercut takes place, the UPS will ensure that there is enough power for enough time for the user to save his data safely for future use.
2. A sudden blackout or power cut can have a jolting effect on one’s computer. Anything from hardware degradation, keyboard lockup to motherboard damage can happen. But, if a UPS is present then all of these can easily be avoided.
3. It is a brilliant and one time investment. By researching thoroughly and finding the right UPS for one’s computer one can save a lot of money and headache for future. Some UPS can be quite costly but it is guaranteed that once it is bought it will work for a long time and save any other future investments.
4. Brief surges in voltage caused by lightning strikes can ruin a machine. A UPS acts as a buffer and saves machinery from any such damage.
5. Spikes or burnouts can be very dangerous for the machine. A sudden hike or fall in power can damage the machine internally and also burn into the hardware. It can also be very dangerous for the user as many computers have been reported to have blown up in such situations.
6. Power failure is quite common in our country. It is one of the main reasons why machines should have a UPS system to back them up. In places like hospitals, schools, offices, airlines and police stations, it is a must. Even a temporary power failure or disruption can mean loss of a life.
7. Line noise or interference from electrical appliances can also be quite dangerous and UPS ensures such a thing does not occur especially when a user present.
8. The UPS helps in saving files and data from getting lost and corrupted by backing up the machines.
9. It acts fast and keeps the computer safe.
10. A must have if there are young children in the house. Machines can burst, burn and even leak toxins if there are power cuts. A UPS will ensure that it does not happen.
A UPS is a must if you have a computer or similar machinery to make sure that they are safe and so are you.
Monday, October 8, 2012 by Pulkit Juneja · 2
Sunday, October 7, 2012
Steps to Merge Facebook Contacts on your iPhone5
· If you just bought an iPhone 5 or upgraded your existing iPhone with iOS 6 Operating System, First activate your Facebook account on to the iPhone. Now, you will find iOS6 Operating system offering you to import contact list and calendar from your Facebook account.
· Click on import, to import contact information and birthday dates of your friends from your Facebook account to your iPhone.
· For some of your Facebook friends, you will notice that a duplicate contact of the same person being added to your contact list.
· When you find such duplicates in contact list, go to “contacts” and select one of the duplicate contact. You will be getting the person’s page that you have selected.
· On the person’s Facebook page, click on “edit” link that is present on top right of the page. Once you clicked on edit link you will find “Link Contact” field when you scroll down to bottom of the page.
· Just select the “link contact” field and select the person name where you want to link the contact information.
· After doing this the two sets of information which were previously present gets linked together or merged thus removing the duplicate list.
· This procedure not only works in iPhone 5 but also on every device which uses iOS 6 Operating System. So it can be used on the latest version of iPad also, if it can be upgraded to iOS6.
This is the only procedure which can be accomplished in few seconds for merging Facebook Friends to iPhone 5. Once you are finished with this procedure, just check up whether you can see your FB friends on this device. If you can’t see your friends name, just ensure that you have followed all the above steps in the right sequence.
This guest post is contributed by Gagan from mycoverpoint.com, a place for cool Facebook covers.
Sunday, October 7, 2012 by Pulkit Juneja · 0
Monday, October 1, 2012
A re-seller is similar to a mainstream merchant. Just like a shop owner buys goods from a warehouse and sells them on, a host reseller will buy host services in bulk and then sell them off little bit by little bit, to other people. A host reseller may buy 100GB of hosting space, and then sell it off in portions of 15GB each.
The reseller may use a slightly different tactic and rent a dedicated server from a larger hosting company (anybody may do this). With their dedicated server they may then resell shared hosting packages.
The previous example was more like a merchant buying goods from a warehouse to sell on in smaller potions for a profit. In the case of renting a dedicated server, it is more like a person who rents a house near a college. The renter would then sub-let each bedroom to local students, whom would share the kitchen, bathroom, etc.
It is a very good, simple and cheap way for a webmaster to start an online company with the least amount of fuss. Many reseller programs will create their own service plans and dictate their own pricing structure, which means that shopping around for the best price is a must. Many resellers create their own GUI's, custom control panels and servers. There are massive resellers in Britain who are buying eye-watering amounts of server space on Miami servers.
So what should you consider?
· Reseller hosting is cheap
· Reseller hosting is easy to use
· Reseller hosting is easy to manage
· Reseller hosting is easier to break a contract of usage with
· Some Reseller hosting companies will charge decidedly more than others
· Reseller hosting can make getting online quick and easy for those who do not want to be become too involved in the technical side of hosting
On the less positive side, you must remember that you are buying from a host reseller. This is not the person who is responsible for the server you are using. If there are any technical problems, the reseller may be responsible for the lack of service (legally) but, technically, they are at the mercy of the server's owner. If the server's owner just went postal and shut up the data center, there is nothing that the reseller can do about it, nor is there anything you can do against the reseller. On rare occasions you may be able to get your money back, but online regulation has not come far enough to guarantee financial recourse.
Monday, October 1, 2012 by Pulkit Juneja · 0