Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Do you like this story?,Then why not share it with your Friends!
Get your mobile recharge done free of cost just by sending an SMS. After sending the SMS, you will get one confirmation message from LM-Marktr whether your recharge is successful or not.
How To Get Free Mobile Recharge By Sending SMS:
- First of All Like Our Facebook Fan Page => Hacking Society ( If Already Did Then Move Onto Next Step But Without Liking Don't Move Onto The Next Step Or Else You Will Get An Error After Sending Sms)
- Secondly Share Our This Link On Your Facebook Wall => SHARE (This is a Very Important Must To Do Step After Step 1 )
- Thirdly, Subscribe to our Website and Get Daily Free Updates to Your Email Id :- Just Click Here: Subscribe to Our RSS Feed Free Newsletter Subscription
Original Article: http://www.hackingsociety.in/2012/01/get-free-mobile-recharge-worth-rs20-50.html
Copyright HackingSociety.in - All Rights Reserved
- Now Enter Your Email Address That You Often Use, After that Fill the Verification Text Below that and Click on "Complete Subscription Request"
Now Go to your Email which you have entered, open inbox and you'll see a mail out there for feedburner subscription, open it and you'll see a Verification Link in that mail- Do click on that and after the verification will complete go through the next step.
- Now Fourth Thing You Should Do Is Type a Message with the text “PLY A Yourname UniqueCode“ (Look At Step 6 Before Sending Also Don't Forget To Remove The Quotes)
- Now In place of That "Yourname" write your name and in place of "Unique Code", just write any random 6 digit unique number eg. 123456 and send the message to 8826671122
- So Guys..Now You will get a Recharge of amount Either Rs. 20 , Rs. 30 , Rs 50 Or Rs.100
It is not clear how this offer is actually working but looks like this is some kind of Marketing research activity. Already most of the people have already recieved free recharge.So try your luck and enjoy free mobile recharge. :)
+1 And Like Below If You Liked This Post.!!
Also Do Comment Below If You Got The Recharge Or You have Got Some Problem!
This post was written by: Pulkit Juneja
This is Pulkit Juneja, founder of Hacking Society(HS). I m blogging since 2010 before that I was just searching things and now I started sharing my knowledge with my readers through this platform.I'm also a freelance webmaster on topics related to Hacking,Website Optimization (SEO), blogger customizations and making money online.