Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Do you like this story?,Then why not share it with your Friends!
If you want to download this new update, you need to have an iOS developer account or you can also contact any concerned person in your contacts who own this account. As you all know, iOS Developer account costs you much for every year as of 99$ for individuals persons and 299$ for companies who wish to develop iOS apps. Now next thing would be that you make sure the UDID of the device you wish to test on should be registered with that iOS developer account and so this makes your iOS device eligible for installing iOS 6 Beta Version Update.
As for concern, you should know that this software update is for developers only for testing their apps; i.e for the apps creators. If you have planned to load iOS 6 onto your device then your battery life should be strong enough & some features may not work on iOS 6. You cannot revert back to iOS 5 easily once you installed this new update onto your device.
Steps to install this program
- Now Before installing you must install the iTunes 10.6.3 from Cnet website. You would also need some iOS 6 beta testing files for your device. Don't worry all these files are easily be available in the developer center but only for registered developers
- Now After the First Step, Connect you device using iTunes and Back up the device. Now with this new update; iOS 6, Restoring from an iCloud backup is possible. But We Don't Recommend that to our readers, as things may go in a wrong way due to the fact that this update is still in beta version. Also do encrypt the local backup as with doing that saves you from entering account passwords after a complete restore.
- Now After the complete backup of your device, hold down the option on your keyboard and so click on Restore.
- After the above step Select the Matching IPSW file for your particular device onto which you are uninstalling iOS 6
- After that, iTunes would then extract all the files and so install onto your device. You would get to see you device rebooting 2-3 times and the screen would show some different signs, colors during that installation process so don't worry as this process would take less than 15 minutes to install.
This post was written by: Pulkit Juneja
This is Pulkit Juneja, founder of Hacking Society(HS). I m blogging since 2010 before that I was just searching things and now I started sharing my knowledge with my readers through this platform.I'm also a freelance webmaster on topics related to Hacking,Website Optimization (SEO), blogger customizations and making money online.