Do you like this story?
Hacking Society is a tech Blog Covering All Major types of tips And tricks Relates to ethical hacking , cracking, pranking with latest technology news and much more..
We invite you to write a guest article on Hacking Society. With these articles you can showcase your writing skills and great content to a dedicated community of tech experts, geeks and bloggers who read our blog.
Why Writing a Guest Post?
- Targeted Publicity – You will get exposure to a targeted dedicated group of Trouble Fixers readers which comprises of tech experts, geeks and bloggers and other non geeky readers.
- RSS readers – Your article will reach many RSS feed readers through email feed, so you get instant readership when your article goes live.
- Free Social Media Promotion – All out guest articles are also posted to our Facebook, Twitter pages of the site which will provide the social media attention you need for your site.
- Featured on Homepage – The best guest articles will be featured on the front page for week, so it gets noticed by the daily direct readers.
Things To Keep In Mind While Writing Guest Articles!
- Focus your topic – We would suggest to research deeply before writing, write your article in such a way it make sense what you are saying and it appeals to the readers.
- Original unique content – The guest article you are writing should not published on your blog or any other blog in original or any modified form.
- Exclusivity – The same guest article cannot be modified and published elsewhere. You can link back to the article from your blog to let your readers know about your article written on our site.
- Free to promote your article – You can promote your guest article on social media sites like Twitter, Digg, Facebook, Stumbleupon etc.
Note: We reserve the right to modify your guest article, before publishing.
Self Promotion – You can include a description about you or your blog in 250 -300 words and two links to your blog or website homepage in description.
You can directly mail us your guest articles in word document, rich text or a simple text file to admin[at]hackingsociety[dot]in / email@example.com